Terms & Conditions
Bioglan is a brand owned and operated by PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Limited (ABN: 99 003 468 219)
By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website and /or by completing the registration process to become a member of Bioglan (Bioglan.com.au), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Bioglan (Bioglan.com.au) may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. The use of this website and these conditions shall be in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under Australian Law. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Bioglan uses the latest security technology to ensure your details are secure. Bioglan, however, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the website or for any technical error or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the use of the website including any omission interruption deletion defect delay in operation or transmission communications line or telephone mobile or satellite network failure technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or website.
There are many aspects of the Bioglan Website which can be viewed without providing personal information. However, for access to member only features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to an email address, name, date of birth, gender and a unique username and password. You may also be required to provide personal information to recover your lost password. All of this information is collected directly from you, the user, and by ‘opt in’ only. If you have completed a purchase from our online store (Bioglan.com.au), we will keep data on your order/s for financial records and to facilitate our customer service efforts. To protect your financial details, no credit card details are stored by Bioglan and all transactions are completed by a secure payment gateway.
For each visitor to reach the Bioglan Website, we expressly collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system and version, pages viewed while browsing, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used internally for the sole purpose of gauging visitor traffic, website trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this website, and via re-targeting once you leave the website.
You have the right to surf the Bioglan website anonymously. However, certain sections of the site (including, but not limited to, eCommerce store and newsletter subscription forms) require you to provide personal details and may not be accessible unless you provide information that allows us to verify your identity. This information is treated as highly confidential and will not be shared with an external third party unless expressly approved by you or required by law.
Use of your personal information
We may use the personal information we collect, and you consent to us using your personal information:
– to provide you with news and information about our products and services;
– to send marketing and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in. This material may relate a third party business which we believe may be of interest to you;
– for purposes necessary or incidental to the provision of goods and services to you;
– to personalise and customise your experiences;
– to manage and enhance our products and services;
– to communicate with you, including by email, mail or telephone;
– to conduct competitions or promotions on behalf of PharmaCare and selected third parties;
– to verify your identity;
– to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
Disclosure of your personal information
We do not share your personal information unless one of the following applies:
– Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
– Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
– Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
Bioglan aim to be transparent at all time about how we collect your personal information on this website. If you would like more information or have any concerns, please contact email@example.com.