Red Velvet Mugcake
- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon Beetroot Powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Cacao powder
1. Place all wet ingredients in a small hand blender and blend until smooth.
2. In a microwave-safe mug, place all dry ingredients and stir until combined.
3. Pour beet and date mixture into the dry ingredients and stir with a fork until well incorporated.
4. Cook in microwave on high for 90-120 seconds.
5. Once cooled, top with coconut yogurt and berries or any desired toppings!