Goji Berry and Nut Butter Bliss Balls
Makes 18 bliss balls.
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup Cacao
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan Organic Maca powder
- 1/4 cup goji berries (or berries of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan Organic Chia seeds (plus extra for decorating)
- 3 tablespoons almond spread
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 3 tablespoons Bioglan Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk (optional depending on consistency)
1. Mix together in a large bowl, almond meal, cacao, shredded coconut, Maca, Goji berries & Chia seeds.
2. Then add in almond spread, coconut oil and rice malt syrup, if mixture is too dry then pour in a little of the almond milk until you get the consistency you want.
3. Roll into little balls and decorate with coconut or chia seeds!