DIY Raw Cacao Super Antioxidant Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon raw Bioglan cacao powder
- 2 teaspoon bentonite clay
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon maca root powder, optional
- 1 small mug of steeped and cooled green tea (don’t dump it all in at once, just add a splash at a time until you get a smooth paste)
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Add oil and then add cooled green tea 1 tsp at a time until a creamy, pudding like consistency is reached.
3. Apply in a thick layer over face and relax for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove with warm water and an old face cloth as mask may stain.