Collagen Greens Soup
- 2 litres Bioglan Collagen Beef bone broth – (10 teaspoon Bioglan collagen beef bone broth mixed with 2 litre water)
- 250 grams frozen peas
- 1 cup Sliced baby spinach
- 1 cup Kale leaves
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 2 x Green Chillies
- 4 garlic cloves
- Juice of 2 lemons
1. Bring broth to boil in a large saucepan.
2. Add peas, baby spinach, kale, parsley, mint, spring onion, chilli & garlic to saucepan.
3. Bring to the boil and then remove from heat.
4. Using a stick blender blitz until smooth.
5. Bring soup to boil over medium heat, season and add lemon juice.
6. Divide among bowls and drizzle with Greek yogurt / sour cream (optional).