Christmas Chocolate Bark
- 1/3 cup Bioglan SuperFoods Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
1. Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Slow mix in cacao powder and maple syrup or rice malt syrup until well combined.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper and poor chocolate evenly over the sheet. Top with your favourite superfood toppings; we love goji berries and chia. For a Christmas touch try coconut, goji and chopped pistachio nuts. Refrigerate for 4 hours until solid.
3. Remove from the fridge and snap into rough pieces.