Christmas Berry Choc Protein Brownie
For the base:
- 1 ½ cups walnuts
- ¼ cup Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoon Raw Cacao
- ¼ cup Rice Malt Syrup
- ½ cup medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
For the ganache:
- 1 cup avocado flesh, approx 1 large avo
- 1 teaspoon Beetroot Powder
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Raw Cacao
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
1. To make the base, line a loaf tin with baking paper, then combine all base ingredients in a food processor and blitz to form a crumb.
2. Press crumb into loaf tin, followed by the coconut and pop in freezer to set whilst preparing the ganache.
3. Combine all ingredients for the ganache in a food processor and blitz until lovely and smooth. It will have a delicate texture and flavor of berries coming through.
4. Remove base from freezer and spread ganache over the top, then place back in freezer for approximately 1 hour until set.
5. Top with coconut, berries, goji, bee pollen or more crushed walnuts if desired.
6. Store in fridge or freezer up to 1 week.