- ¼ cup dry quinoa
- ½ cup water
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- ½ cup fresh/frozen berries
- ½ cup reduced fat greek or natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon LSA
1. Place quinoa and water in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until quinoa is cooked and has absorbed all the water (add additional water if needed).
2. Once quinoa is cooked add a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Stir through berries while quinoa is over a low heat and allow to melt through slightly.
4. Serve quinoa and berries with reduced fat yoghurt and a sprinkle of LSA.