Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated or flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup of chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nut oil or Bioglan Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda – baking soda
- 1 tablespoon water – to mix
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan Maca Powder
1. Combine oats, coconut, Maca, and almonds into a food processor.
2. Add oil , syrup, baking soda and vanilla.
3. Mix well for about 15 – 30 seconds or until just combined.
4. Add the water and process again. The addition of water will help the cookie mixture stick together if it hasn’t done so already.
5. Form into 15 small cookies and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
6. Flatten down with enough room around each cookie.
7. Bake for 20 -30 minutes in a low 150 C or until golden brown.