Creamy Cacao Coconut Slice
- 1/2 cup dates soaked and pitted
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat groats
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Powder
- Pinch of himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 2 tablespoon Bioglan Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon Bioglan Maca Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate or cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1. Place all ingredients in a high powered food processor and blend on high until mixture becomes sticky enough to hold it’s shape.
2. Line tray with baking paper and place the mixture into the tray. Press down evenly and firmly. Place the tin in freezer and move on to the next layer.
1. Place all coconut layer ingredients into the food processor and blend on high for 2-5 minutes scraping down sides every so often.
2. Add a little more coconut milk if it needs help blending. Continue to mix until smooth and creamy.
3. Remove base layer from freezer and pour coconut layer on top. Place tray back into the freezer to harden.
1. Repeat the coconut layer steps with the chocolate layer.
2. Allow the coconut mixture to set then remove tray from freezer.
3. Pour and spread chocolate layer on top of the coconut layer and freeze again.
4. Top with your fav vegan chocolate and store in freezer.