Coco-Oat Bliss Balls
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- pinch vanilla powder or ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon Cacao powder
- 1 cup oats, (gluten free oats for those with intolerance)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (you can add according to how much sweet you wish in your treats)
- For rolling: shredded coconut, rolled oats, desiccated coconut or raw cacao powder
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until it forms a raw dough.
2. Remove from food processor and using your tablespoon measure form into balls then roll in desired coating.
3. Store in fridge for 1 week or in freezer up to 3 weeks.
+ These balls make a great lunchbox treat for children as they are without nuts we typically find in many of the balls at health food stores and the like. To pack in school lunchboxes these are best stored in freezer so they hold their form until eaten mid morning.